Garlic Bread Pasta!! 🧄🍝 I used Tofu Shirataki Noodles for this dish and they’re a new favorite!
Ingredients I Used:
– tofu shirataki noodles (oops didn’t picture, sorry!) 🍜
– breadcrumbs (mine are GF) 🍞
– shredded cheese (or nutritional yeast) 🧀
– minced garlic 🧄
– seasonings: garlic powder, salt, pepper, chopped basil & oregano
– optional: brussel sprouts 🥦 (roasted with salt, pepper, garlic, and no salt seasoning)
Start by ing the instructions on your shirataki noodles packet. You can also use regular pasta if you’d prefer that! Mix your breadcrumbs, cheese, and seasonings together in a bowl. Then roast some minced garlic on low heat and later add in your breadcrumb mixture, turning the heat up to medium. After a few minutes add in your noodles and mix around until the noodles get a nice coating.
Not pictured 📷 but I ended up roasting some brussel sprouts to get some greens in there. I roasted with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and no salt seasoning. Add your veggies with your noodles and enjoy!
Enjoy your healthy pasta! 🍝