Easy Tomato Soup!! 🍅🥣 Super easy recipe for a chilly evening at home, especially paired with a crispy piece of sourdough!
No. of Servings: 2
Ingredients I Used:
– 200 grams of cherry tomatoes 🍅
– 3/4ths of an onion, sliced 🧅
– 1 whole garlic clove cut in half 🧄
– seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin powder, oregano
– 1.5 cups of veggie broth (more if you want it less thick)
– 1 cup coconut milk or heavy cream 🥛
Start by placing your seasoned cherry tomatoes, onions, and garlic cloves in an oiled pan and baking at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Then add the baked ingredients to a blender along with the veggie broth and coconut milk. If you prefer lighter soup, add more veggie broth than this recipe (I’m a fan of thicker soups). After blending, toast some bread and enjoy!
Hope this brightens a dreary day for you! ⛅️